16.5.08

Scarlet is for Harlots!

So I don't know if Im just going through a simple phase or not?...but lately ive been quenching 40 ounces, platform stilettos,bright colored eyeshadow and just recently ive become a very unpredicted new groupie of Queen. Its like the inner tammy faye/cyndi lauper/stripper/streetwalker is coming out of me slowly but surely. It first started with alize, 2 inch kitten heels, simple earth tone eyeshadows and when I was a devoted Slick Rick Groupie. Now I don't know wats gotten into me. I mean im even wearing scarlet red lipstick for goodness sake! and I kno i wore red lipstick before anyway, but that was fire engine red, Scarlet lipstick is for harlots. Im scared Im praying with all my might that I don't start wearing feather boas and false eyelashes. OMGoodness, I'd be knocking the look off from a vegas showgirl. Huh? come to think of it those little pink pasties are pretty stellar fresh... see it's happening again, help me I need to get back to my original self. lol But damn it those Jessica Simpson profession shoes are feeling better and better everytime i wear them.

No comments: