12.5.09

School's Out For Summer!

Yays! Yays! School is out! I would like to take this time now to parlay my sincere apologies for the neglection of posts to OJFresh, its just that me and my fellow colleagues had friggin finals! like hey, what did yall want us to do? School always comes first remember that! So to kind of sum up the last days of my semester, here are my top 15 moments of Spring 2009!
1.I bought the baddest lil number and ripped the dancefloor like it was Alexander McQueen's runway! Sasha Fierce? oh no.. Cashmere Avenue Honay!
2. I went for the Urban version of "Rosie The Riveter" I diggs I diggs, I fu*ks I fu*ks!
3. I was at the envy of every smurf in the world with my gorgeous Beverly Johnsonish Smurf blue spring Coat... yes let the envy seep through!
4. I became a "Best Out" Model.. which quickly diminshed... all because of a 40 oz. smh..
5. I was the only feline brave enuff on my campus to rock the circle scarf look, oooh honestly how could I resist...

6. My leggs got hella toned thanks to wearing heels all year long... I think the only time I wore sneakers twice in a row was during finals.. hey we can't all be glam 24/8! got 2 pics for that one.

7.Oh yea, I model now... "1 Entity Couture" and my modeling identity is Luscious D (The D stands for Donk) as if you wouldn't have guessed ;)

8. This dress... this dress rite here.. Whoo boii! would you believe it was originally a shirt that my sister got for my mother on Mother's Day last year, and she hated it! So I thus created it! Gosh Gee! Im A-Some!

9. I rocked the big hair look for promptly 9 hours, shoutout to Ashley for makin it happen! I felt like I was a pageant mom from Texas, but hey they loved it!

10. Went to an open mic, it was freezing, and I was wearing my olive maxi dress... was not happy. i look nude.. but im not.. but it sure felt like it.

11.Became President of S.W.A.U (Spoken Word Artists United) finally, now its time for business, Ill only be a tyrant on Tuesday's meeting promise :)

12. "Mic Check" my campus radio show with my co-host "D-Roc" came to an end, until next semester, and I must say that last show was poppin'! everyone and they mamas was tuned in! Mad callers, Mad gossip, Mad laughs! Mad memories! Until Next semester!... oh and we got ranked #2 show on-air. #1 late nite show 12-2am baby Late Nite Hour!

13. Got the title of Miss "WDSU Radio" yays! So so far Im Miss Black and Gold, President of S.W.A.U, Treasurer and founder of E.L.I.T.E, and Miss WDSU Radio. Next Year hopefully, Miss DSU.

14. I became a founding member of E.L.I.T.E (Educated Ladies Igniting True Essence) So didn't get the position I applied for ahem... Prez, but got Treasurer. Hey either way Im just excited there's finally a organization on campus that will uplift the negative rep of the black women on this here campus.
15. And finally I kept my fashionista like fierrrceness up, all the way til Finals! A-Some!

No comments: